Bird Eye´s View in Dolní Morava
Have you ever walk through sky? If not, go to Dolni Morava and experience it. Sky walk, how it is called, had been opened in 2015 and it immediately became one of the best tourist attractions of that region.
Sky walk, located between Jeseníky Mountains and Orlické Mountains, get you beyond the tree tops and even higher. Standing 1116 meter above sea, you could enjoy beautiful view of Králický Sněžník massif or the river Morava. Actually, the wooden structure designed by Zdeněk Fránek not only entertain visitors but also educate them. The information boards learn them about implementation of this monument as well as about mountains and nature around. A visit of this unique structure is a really good idea for a one-day trip. Adults´ll love wonderful view and amazing architecture in the center of cozy nature and children´ll fall in love with 101 meter long toboggan that they could enjoy on the way back.
Sky walk in numbers:
- Height above sea level: 1 116m
- Height of the Sky Walk: 55m
- Length of toboggan: 101m
- About 380 tonnes of steel was used to construct Sky Walk
- The wooden construction is made from Austria larch which grows around 1000 above sea level
- The tower resist the 220km/h wind
- Up to 4000 people could be equally spread out there
So if you don´t have a plan for next weekend, visit Sky Walk and enjoy magnifique view!